BIO MEDICAL ENGINEERING
- Career Title
- BIO MEDICAL ENGINEERING
- Biomedical engineering is the study of engineering as applied in the medical sector such as manufacturing prostheses, medical equipment, diagnostic devices and drugs. Professionals in this field are known as a biomedical engineers. The biomedical engineers utilize the engineering methods and theories to enhance health care. Orthopaedic and rehabilitation engineering, molecular, cellular and tissue engineering are also a part of this discipline.
- Starting Salary
- (10+2) examination with biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for the course is 4 years.
- 1. B.Sc. in Bio medical Science 2. B Tech in Biomedical Engineering 3. Dual Degree Programmes 4. Ph. D Programme in Bio medical science
- Leading Institutes in India
- 1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi 2. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Centre of Biomedical Research, University of Delhi, 3. Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi 4. Department of Biomedical Engineering, (University College of Engineering) Osmania University, Hyderabad 5. Govt. Model Engineering College, Kochi, Kerala
Related Courses for - BIO MEDICAL ENGINEERING
|Course Title||Course Duration||Link|