Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Careers
- Career Title
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Careers
- Artificial Intelligence belongs to a field of science and engineering in which studies and research aim to develop intelligent computer machines that can perform tasks with human intelligence. It includes speech recognition, visual perception, logic and decision, multi-language translation and more. Digital bits of data is interpreted and turned into significant experiences and outcomes with aid / assistance of robotics, automation and sophisticated computer software and programs.
- Starting Salary
- What does an AI / ML professional do?
- Artificial intelligence engineers develop programs and codes, create models that help in training the complex networks of algorithms that make up AI in order to mimic the human brain to take decisions based on data and these algorithms. This role requires combined expertise in software development, programming, data science and data engineering. The duties of the Machine Learning Professional includes the study and conversion of data science prototypes. The job functions include design and development of Machine Learning systems and schemes. They are also responsible to perform statistical analysis and fine-tune models using test results. The key is to find available datasets online for training purposes and create prototypes relevant to the problem at hand.
- Is Machine Learning different from Artificial Intelligence?
- Well Machine Learning is actually a sub domain of Artificial Intelligence. AI is a bigger concept to create intelligent machines that can simulate human thinking capability and behavior, whereas, machine learning is an application or subset of AI that allows machines to learn from data without being programmed explicitly.
- 10+2 Science After, B Tech, valid GATE scores is required for M. Tech. CS/AI/IT, IC Technology and Bioinformatics
- 1. Machine Learning (Intermediate Level)- Prerequisites Probability and Statistics (or equivalent course). Some background in linear algebra and optimization. (IISc Bangalore) 2. Advanced Certification in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (From IIIT-H ) 3. B. Tech Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in AI & Machine Learning 4. B. Tech CS or IT/ECE/ME/IN or M.Sc. degree in CS/IT graphic design, information technology, health informatics, or equivalent.
- Leading Institutes
- 1. IISc Bangalore 2. IIT Bombay 3. IIT Kharagpur 4. IIIT Hyderabad, Allahabad 5. IIT Madras 6. University of Hyderabad